My dad either devoured it to make me feel better about my newfound ambition, or it really did taste good. Still not sure.
Notable failures include:
- Trying to make french fries by sauteing the slices of potatoes, instead of actually frying them
- Trying to make a New York Cheesecake, and not baking the crust before putting the filling in, thus having a cheesecake that firmed up on raw crust
- Trying to make orange flavored jello, without adding the gelatin to the mix
- Trying to make hamburgers on the barbecue, and horribly burning the outside while leaving the inside raw, thanks to turning the burners to full
- Trying to bake a potato by wrapping it in foil then putting it in the fire place, and having it then explode all over me.
Maybe Notable Successes later...