From My Wok to Yours - Taking the Mystery Out of Everyday Dining and Meals!!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Il Song Garden

Another restaurant that I visited recently, after a doctor's appointment, Il Song Garden, really got the salivary glands and the digestive juices flowing.  This was a little restaurant that did a good job getting me an authentic bibimbap.  The food was served super hot, with lots of the available sides.

The restaurant was clean, and the staff very attentive.  We got there towards the end of their business day, and while we were enjoying our meal, I saw some of the staff sitting in a side room eating something that they had thrown together in the kitchen.  I was 99% sure it was something off the menu, but as they walked past me with the plates of steaming hot food, I could tell that it was something delish...

I can't wait to go back.

Il Song Garden on Urbanspoon


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment