From My Wok to Yours - Taking the Mystery Out of Everyday Dining and Meals!!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

We are now being read in a whopping 77 different countries!! If you are not following us, don't hesitate to click on the link to follow the blog!! http://networkedblogs.com/followblog.php?name=wokking_on_the_run


Wokking On The Run - NetworkedBlogs.com

In the last couple of weeks, I have had the pleasure of dining with some wonderful friends at restaurants that I have not been to before.  Hu Hut, a Mongolian Grill, and Paesano's, an Italian bistro.  The food that I ate was good, if not memorable.

I can't wait to actually dissect the visits, because boy, oh boy, do I have some strong opinions on the matter.

Stay tuned...

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment